Connect With Us!

 About Me

Howdy,
I am Kayla Rencher, I am currently a college student at Heartland Community College. I plan on Majoring in Criminal Justice and Minoring in Psychology once I transfer over to Illinois State University next Fall! Also my fiancé and I just became new parents to a Beautiful Baby Boy May 3 2023 (so exciting!). At the moment, that's all the excitement happening in my life, so let's move on to know more about "Lost Friends".

So, you might be wondering why this blog was created in the first place. . . Well, let me tell you! I created this blog site for my Real Purpose Project. The "RPP" is the final project to a series of mini projects that lead up to this one. The Real Purpose Project can be described as: "Create a research-based project in your chosen academic, occupational, or interest area (Area of Concentration). Your project will have a real world purpose with a real audience from or related to your AOC. You should choose to work in an appropriate genre that is typically used in your AOC to use to communicate your ideas. You should utilize as many modes of communication as are appropriate in that genre, including but not limited to writing, sound, image, video, objects, installations, websites, etc.". So you see, this blog is my RPP and once my page is up and running, you guys will help it Blossom!



~~~

Our Goal

    In our current world we have a ton of social media that surrounds us and influences us daily. We have dating apps that help us find love, but what if we just want companions to go out to the bar with, see a concert, go hiking, catch a sports game or to even just share thoughts and conspiracy theories with.

Personally, I've had trouble making more new friends in college and finding people with the same interests, so I wanted to create something that gives people a chance to get over that "embarrassing" realization and just. . . connect. 


Be in Touch

309 Uptown Ave Normal, IL 61761

Email: LostFriends@gmail.com  / /  Fax: 309-123-456

~Creator: Kayla Rencher

Comments