I NEED Advice

 Me and my family have been looking into Couples Therapy and need recommendations! However, I did want the advice from other new parents on the situation me and my husband has been facing.

Lately, it seems like we haven't been on the same page or spending enough quality time with each other. We only have time for the kids and our careers, and it's making it feel like I don't even know each other anymore and we're not the same people we were before kids. If you guys have any advice, articles or recommended therapist, that would be fantastic and absolutely appreciated.

Comments

  1. Good evening!
    I am currently studying Psychology in class and although my specialty is couples counseling, I would definitely recommend online therapy for your guys! Better yet it’s this online Corporation “Better Help” that has been really popular lately and making a difference in people’s lives. Especially since you guys have busy schedules it’ll help you plan appointments that fits both!
    P.s~ as someone that has a partner who’s also busy and growing in life, it is totally normal to feel like you are married to a whole different person because everyone grows in life and blossoms( think of humans as flowers!) we grow and grow then blossom just to settle again and regrow next season! I have some wonder articles and Journals you can read up on in your free time.
    And if you need another couple friend in town, my name is Taylor- here’s my instagram: Taylorgiavasis

    •https://www.apa.org/pubs/journals/fam
    •https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201501/7-simple-ways-you-can-become-better-partner?amp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment